Corporate Team-Building Missions
The Challenger Learning Center has developed a unique and fun team-building program to help your business or organization improve communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills through a simulated space mission.
A corporate mission at the Challenger Learning Center consists of three components:
- Team-building Activities: Whether tackling the infamous “Martian Tarp” problem or an engineering design task, your group will be challenged with unique space-themed team building challenges. This hour of team-building takes place before the mission.
- Simulated Space Mission: Participants will have to work as a team, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they embark upon their own simulated space mission. All members will have the opportunity to experience both Mission Control and Spacecraft during our Rendezvous With A Comet mission. This is the bulk of the day, approximately two hours in length.
- Reflective Discussions: No team experience would be complete without an opportunity to reflect upon what has been observed, learned, and experienced. Reflective discussions make it possible to apply the day’s lessons to the workplace. Debriefing is anywhere from half an hour to an hour in length.
Corporate missions are designed to provide several benefits for any business or organization:
- Opportunity for participants to apply job skills in an environment that is unfamiliar, yet appropriate to all team members.
- Review of job performance and reflection to identify any necessary changes in order to meet mission goals.
- Opportunity for participants to share job training skills when they switch roles and interact with other team members.
A CLC corporate mission is customizable to meet the needs of your business or organization. Program length is approximately 3-4 hours. The cost of a corporate mission is $1500.00.
Located just off the Historic Woodstock Square, we are a short work away from many restaurants where you can purchase lunch for your team members either before or after our program.
Programs can be offered on evenings and weekends. For availability on weekdays during the school year, please contact us directly. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Booking must be done at least two weeks in advance. Please call the center at 815-338-7722 or email email@example.com for further information.